Last updated: May 05, 2020
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- – You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- – Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Compassionate Care Consultants, LLC, US Steel Tower, 600 Grant St floor 49.
- – Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named CompCareMD
- – Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- – Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- – Website refers to Compassionate Care Consultants, accessible from https://compcaremd.com/
- – Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- – Country refers to: Pennsylvania, United States
- – Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- – Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- – Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- – Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- – Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- – Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).