Fortunately, it’s easy to get a medical marijuana card in Pittsburgh PA. All you have to do is:
- Register online through the Medical Marijuana Registry.
- Meet with your primary care physician to determine if you have one of the qualifying conditions.
- Pay for your medical marijuana card.
- Visit a medical marijuana dispensary in Pittsburgh PA, such as Compassionate Care Consultants.
Pittsburgh PA Medical Marijuana Card Online Application Process
Pennsylvania’s Department of Health makes it easy to register online for a medical marijuana card. Simply visit this registration page and fill out your information. Once you get approval from your doctor, you can visit a licensed medical marijuana doctor in Pittsburgh PA. The cost for your card is $50.
How to Find a Medical Dispensary in Pittsburgh PA
The Department of Health has a list of all the medical marijuana dispensaries in Pittsburgh and beyond. You can also do a quick online search to find one near you.
Other Medical Marijuana Resources in Pittsburgh, PA
The best place to find out more information about medical marijuana in Pennsylvania is to check out the Department of Health website. This site will have the most up-to-date information, and you can be sure it’s both legal and accurate.
What Should You Bring To The Appointment?
- Photo ID (Driver’s License or State ID)
- Medical records or any document showing the diagnosis of your qualifying condition
- Patient ID / Registration #
If you do not have your medical records in your possession and you need us to request it from your doctor, please fill out the RELEASE FORM and send it back to us by fax or email.