Getting a medical marijuana card in Monroeville PA is a very straightforward process if you follow these steps, as outlined by the Pennsylvania Department of Health:
- First, you need to register yourself with the state’s medical marijuana registry.
- Next, you’ll have to schedule an appointment with your doctor to verify that you have at least one qualifying condition, such as cancer or Crohn’s disease.
- Once verified, you’ll have to pay for your medical marijuana card.
After these steps are complete, you can visit a medical marijuana dispensary Monroeville PA.
Monroeville PA Medical Marijuana Card Online Application Process
Registering with the state only takes a few minutes to complete, as you just need to fill out this form. You can also pay the $50 fee for your card, as well as annual renewals, whenever necessary.
How to Find a Medical Dispensary in Monroeville PA
The Pennsylvania Department of Health also has a list of all medical marijuana dispensaries in the state. A local online search can also help you find what you need.
Other Medical Marijuana Resources in Monroeville PA
The Pennsylvania Department of Health is the best resource for learning more about medical marijuana requirements and locations. This site will be up-to-date and accurate with all new regulations as they pass.
What Should You Bring To The Appointment?
- Photo ID (Driver’s License or State ID)
- Medical records or any document showing the diagnosis of your qualifying condition
- Patient ID / Registration #
If you do not have your medical records in your possession and you need us to request it from your doctor, please fill out the RELEASE FORM and send it back to us by fax or email.