Pennsylvania residents don’t have to jump through a bunch of hoops to qualify for a medical marijuana card in Erie PA. The state’s Department of Health allows you to handle most of the steps online, including:
- First, you must register with the state’s medical marijuana registry.
- Next, you have to visit with your primary doctor, who can verify that you have a qualifying condition, such as glaucoma or Sickle Cell Anemia.
- Once your doctor submits your information to the DOH, you can pay for your medical marijuana card online.
Best of all, you don’t have to wait for your physical card to arrive to visit a medical marijuana dispensary in Erie PA. They offer a wide selection of products to help you feel your best.
Erie PA Medical Marijuana Card Online Application Process
This process is simple and straightforward. Start with the registration form, then make sure to visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can pay the $50 card fee online, as well as pay for renewals as needed.
How to Find a Medical Dispensary in Erie PA
The Pennsylvania Department of Health has a complete list of all medical cannabis dispensaries within the state, including Compassionate Care Consultants. A local online search can turn up other locations as well.
Other Medical Marijuana Resources in Erie PA
While you can find various tidbits online, we recommend relying on the Pennsylvania Department of Health website. This information is accurate and up-to-date so you can avoid any headaches that may arise from getting medical marijuana.
What Should You Bring To The Appointment?
- Photo ID (Driver’s License or State ID)
- Medical records or any document showing the diagnosis of your qualifying condition
- Patient ID / Registration #
If you do not have your medical records in your possession and you need us to request it from your doctor, please fill out the RELEASE FORM and send it back to us by fax or email.