In Maryland, you need to go through the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission to get your medical marijuana card Baltimore, MD. The process is pretty straightforward if you follow these steps:
- First, enter your details and register with the MMCC. There is a $25 fee to do this, so keep that in mind.
- Next, you’ll have to submit documentation to verify that you have a qualifying condition, such as an anxiety disorder or cancer.
- Once approved, you can pay for your medical marijuana card online.
You can print a temporary copy of your card to visit our Medical marijuana dispensary Baltimore MD. This way, you can start fulfilling your prescription as soon as possible.
Baltimore, MD Medical Marijuana Card Online Application Process
Before starting this process, make sure to have all of your documents ready to go, including any medical records. This will ensure you don’t run into any snags along the way. You will submit everything through the MMCC website, including payments and renewal applications.
How to Find a Medical Dispensary in Baltimore, MD
The MMCC keeps a record of all current licensed medical marijuana dispensaries in Baltimore and the rest of the state. You can access the complete list here or visit the interactive map to find locations like CCC.
Other Medical Marijuana Resources in Baltimore, MD
Although cannabis is legal for recreational use in Maryland, there are specific steps to obtain a medical marijuana card in the state. So, the MMCC website will be your best source for regulations and information as it updates in the future.
What Should You Bring To The Appointment?
- Photo ID (Driver’s License or State ID)
- Medical records or any document showing the diagnosis of your qualifying condition
- Patient ID / Registration #
If you do not have your medical records in your possession and you need us to request it from your doctor, please fill out the RELEASE FORM and send it back to us by fax or email.